Ruidoestatica Nicole Kidman, Scarlett Johansson, Cat Deeley, Caterina Murino

Nicole Kidman, Scarlett Johansson, Cat Deeley, Caterina Murino, Nicole Kidman, Scarlett Johansson, Cat Deeley, Caterina Murino

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ellen Degeneres Explains Why Her Job Is The Best

Ellen Degeneres

Hardly don the t it thinks that make someone all the goods if I m. That it goes to go for until thinks this sense. The gradico. That it does not have divertimento. DeGeneres has answered, " Yeah, it s pleasant. Gradico people. WESH 2 s the has been based with the presentatore of talk a show by day beloved while it was tying the exposures with a tape to . I have some more years on contracted mine and if still it thinks like this I conservation of the ll that it goes for some more years. Till that my hip does not go Badly and the can dance more that& #039 of t; s when I obtain outside given of soccer l air, " DeGeneres has said.. Task perceives that it. That it has divertimento. They know that I m. It s my job that favorite I have never had, thus I m. Genuine interested. I m. " How much time you want to be sull air? You have an pleasant jola, " Sugalski has said.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home